Zander Sterling, LLC is currently seeking an experienced U.S. expatriate / foreign national Client Serving Associate to join our growing team.
Key Position Details:
- Serve as contact point for all clients to help ensure their requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed to support firm’s client services and internal initiatives.
- Organize and manage all tax compliance administrative duties including tax season kick-off activities, engagement letters,
client communications, tools and status reports, etc.
- Coordinate and track the status of authorized services with non-U.S. network firms.
- Prepare tax compliance work papers in accordance with firm policies and procedures.
- Assemble and process tax returns and other compliance deliverables.
- Monitor and consistently enhance the firm’s tools and processes that support the client experience.
- Support marketing activities, including website, social media and industry events.
- Support sales efforts.
- Part-time (24 hours per week). Could also be structured as a seasonal position if desired.
- Outstanding year-round work schedule flexibility and work/life balance.
- Position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Estimated start date: January 1, 2020.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
- 2-3 years relevant administrative assistance (or equivalent) experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, honest and ethical.
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Require minimal supervision after initial direction provided.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and across different cultures.
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of tools.
- Experience supporting corporate global mobility programs preferred.
All interactions will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via ZipRecruiter by clicking the link below.