Client Serving Associate - U.S. Expatriate / Foreign National Tax
Zander Sterling, LLC is currently seeking an experienced U.S. expatriate / foreign national Client Serving Associate to join our growing team.
Key Position Details:
• Serve as contact point for all clients to help ensure their requests are addressed in a timely manner.
• Perform administrative tasks as needed to support firm’s client services and internal initiatives.
• Organize and manage all tax compliance administrative duties including tax season kick-off activities, engagement letters,
client communications, tools and status reports, etc.
• Coordinate and track the status of authorized services with non-U.S. network firms.
• Prepare tax compliance work papers in accordance with firm policies and procedures.
• Assemble and process tax returns and other compliance deliverables.
• Monitor and consistently enhance the firm’s tools and processes that support the client experience.
• Support marketing activities, including website, social media and industry events.
• Support sales efforts.
• Part-time (24 hours per week). Could also be structured as a seasonal position if desired.
• Outstanding year-round work schedule flexibility and work/life balance.
• Position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
• Estimated start date: January 1, 2020.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
• 2-3 years relevant administrative assistance (or equivalent) experience.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, honest and ethical.
• Professional behavior and appearance.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Require minimal supervision after initial direction provided.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and across different cultures.
• Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Proficient with MS Office suite of tools.
• Experience supporting corporate global mobility programs preferred.
All interactions will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via ZipRecruiter by clicking the link below.Read full article »
« Back to Media