We're Hiring - Join Our Growing Team!
Zander Sterling, LLC is currently seeking an experienced U.S. expatriate / foreign national Tax Manager to join our growing team.
Key Position Details:
• Provide tax compliance and advisory services to clients.
• Manage all aspects of the day-to-day tax compliance segment of business.
• Monitor and consistently enhance the firm’s technology, tools and processes that support the client experience.
• Support marketing activities, including website, social media and industry events.
• Support sales efforts.
• Seasonal schedule.
• Outstanding year-round work schedule flexibility and work/life balance.
• U.S.-based, specific location is flexible but Indianapolis, Indiana is preferred.
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
• Estimated start date: January 1, 2022.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
• A U.S. CPA or enrolled agent in good standing.
• 6-7 years relevant tax experience.
• Outstanding tax technical skills.
• History of preparing, reviewing and signing U.S. expatriate & foreign national income tax returns and tax equalization calculations.
• Experience managing corporate-sponsored global mobility tax services programs.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, honest and ethical.
• Professional behavior and appearance.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Require minimal supervision after initial direction provided.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and across different cultures.
• Possess ownership qualities.
• Proficient with MS Office tools.
• Experience with CCH Axcess™ preferred.
All interactions will be kept confidential.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume directly to us at Office@ZanderSterling.com
« Back to Media