Where You Can Be More Than Your Job
Zander Sterling, LLC is currently seeking an experienced U.S. expatriate / foreign national tax professional to join our growing team. If you possess the required skills but can only work part-time or seasonally, this opportunity may be the rare one you’ve been seeking.
• Part-time, could also be structured as a seasonal position. Potential to grow into full-time position if desired.
• Outstanding year-round work schedule flexibility and work/life balance.
• U.S.-based, specific location is flexible but Indianapolis, Indiana is preferred.
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
• Estimated start date: January 1, 2020.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
• A U.S. CPA or enrolled agent in good standing.
• 4-6 years relevant tax experience.
• History of reviewing and signing U.S. expatriate & foreign national income tax returns and tax equalization calculations.
• Experience managing corporate-sponsored global mobility tax services programs.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and across different cultures.
• Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ambitious and accommodating.
• Proficient with MS Office tools.
• CCH Axcess experience preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume to Mr. Chris Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org. All interactions will be kept confidential.
Serious inquiries only please.
« Back to Media